Our video choice; Paramore-Conspiracy

Thursday 24 September 2009

Questionnaire

I have designed a questionnaire this will help me with decisions about my music video. I will give my questionnaire to a wide range of age groups; this will give me a variety of opinions as different age groups have different opinions. I will ask 15 people of a range of ages to give me accurate results. I will video a few people answering the questions to show the reaction and results to some of the questions asked. I shall record the results in a table and complete graphs to allow the results to be shown more clearly and well presented.

1. What gender are you?

• Male
• Female

2. How old are you?

• 10-15
• 16-20
• 21-25
• 26-30
• 31+

3. Which element of a music video do you prefer?

• Performance
• Narrative

4. Would you prefer a…

• Whole band
• Lead singer solo

5. Do you watch the music channels?

• Yes
• No

6. What music channel do you listen to mostly?

• Kerrang
• Scuzz
• MTV base
• The box
• The hits

7. In your opinion what makes a music video interesting?


8. What is your favourite genre of music?

• Rock
• Indie
• Pop
• Metal
• Country
• Jazz
• R&B

9. What do you use to view music videos?

• Music channel
• Youtube
• Ipod
• Other

10. How often do you watch music videos?

• Everyday
• Once a week
• Twice a month
• One a month
• rarely

11. What is your favourite music video?



12. Why is it your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment